Exactly one year ago, on November 23rd, I started the Daily Japan Photo series.
It is my favorite subject, I am doing it with great pleasure and, over the year, the daily photos have proven to be your favorites, too!
So at this anniversary, I browsed through the statistics, analyzed your feedback and I came up with… the Top 10 list, according to your choice!
Here they are in countdown order, along with links to the original articles:
10. Tsukishima Street, Old-and-New combination (more info)
9. Tokyo Tower special lights: Blue Diamond Veil (more info)
8. Tokyo’s Best Old-and-New Combination (more info)
7. Tokyo Sky Tree Night View (more info)
6. Three Chibi Jizo (more info)
5. Tokyo Architecture, Roppongi (more info)
4. Cedars, Lanterns and Mist (more info)
3. Hiroshima and Nagasaki Flame (more info)
2. Full Moon over Senso-ji (more info)
1. Steampunk in Tokyo: Hayao Miyazaki’s BIG clock (more info)